Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

“How a Grand Rapids car accident attorney helped me”

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I’d like to share a testimonial from someone we helped from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Chuck was injured in a bad car accident, and had a difficult time finding an attorney  who specialized in auto accident lawsuits and No-Fault insurance.

Chuck lives very close to our Grand Rapids law office, and we were quickly able to meet with him and get his No-Fault benefits up to date and help him in his case against the insurance company of the driver who injured him. Here’s what he had to say:

“I had a hard time finding an attorney in my local area that specialized in auto law, or even a lawyer who’d handled one or two auto accidents. I was referred to Michigan Auto Law by another lawyer who considered them to be the experts in Michigan. It’s true – these attorneys know their stuff. Now I’ve referred two people from my work for the same reason. The Grand Rapids car accident attorneys from this firm made it very convenient for me - they handled everything for me including doctor visits required by the insurance company. I was very happy with the settlement for my auto accident case. My lawyer Steve Gursten went for the max… Steve is friendly and professional, and I’ve really enjoyed working with him.”

- Chuck Frick, Grand Rapids, Michigan

For  more testimonials about our car accident attorneys, take a look at our client success stories and our client testimonial video library.

- Steve Gursten is one of the nation’s top car accident attorneys. He is head of Michigan Auto Law and has received the highest verdict or pain and suffering settlement in the state for a car accident or truck accident victim in 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to Michigan Lawyers Weekly.

Related Information:

Grand Rapids crash statistics and local resources

More client testimonials for Grand Rapids accident attorneys

How a Michigan car accident attorney can help you

Michigan Auto Law is the largest law firm exclusively handling car accident, truck accident and motorcycle accident cases throughout the entire state. Call (800) 777-0028 for a free consultation with one of our Grand Rapids car accident attorneys.


Kansas City Auto Accident Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment